JPS Solutions helps community leaders and nonprofit organizations create and expand charter schools. We develop successful charter school applications. We also help charter schools successfully navigate the charter renewal process and interact effectively with their charter authorizers.
- We helped design and wrote charter applications for several successful charter schools, including:
We also advised the development teams of several charter schools, including Newburgh Preparatory Charter School (Newburgh, NY), New Dawn Charter School (NYC) and the Dr. Richard Izquierdo Charter School (NYC).
- We advised numerous charter schools regarding their charter renewals and wrote renewal applications that enabled public charter schools to continue and expand their programs. Among the schools that we helped are:
- The Renaissance Charter School (NYC) — 2019 Renewed-full 5 year term
The Renaissance Charter High School for Innovation (NYC) — 2018 Renewed—3 year term
Challenge Preparatory Charter School (NYC) — 2019 Renewed—full 5 year term with expansion to create a high school program and become one of the largest single charter schools in the nation
John V. Lindsay Wildcat Charter School (NYC) — 2 charter renewals
Enterprise Charter School (Buffalo, NY)
Carl Icahn Charter Schools #1, #2, #3 and #4 (NYC)
- Harlem Children’s Zone Promise Academy I Charter School (NYC)
Western New York Maritime Charter School (Buffalo, NY)
Brooklyn Charter School (NYC)
- We’ve advised charter schools regarding expansion and replication. We helped charter schools collaborate with school districts and with other charter schools in designing and evaluating several New York State Charter School Dissemination grant-funded projects in which successful charter schools shared “best practices” with traditional public schools.