JPS Solutions has helped school districts, schools and nonprofit organizations raise millions of dollars in competitive and entitlement grants and other grant funds. JPS Solutions works with organizations to design programs, identify funding opportunities and apply successfully for funding.
We are flexible in how we work with clients. We can provide “soup to nuts” service researching grant opportunities, develop a grant application.
Our successes include:
- We designed and developed grant proposals that secured more than $50 million in U.S. Department of Education Teacher Incentive Fund grants for the Center for Educational Innovation (NYC) to support school improvement programs in New York City, Buffalo (NY) and New Jersey. The grants enabled more than 20 schools improve their academic programs, expand their training and professional development and transform their teacher recruitment, orientation, evaluation and compensation systems.
- We helped more than 50 public school districts and public charter schools secure millions of dollars in Title I and other entitlement grant funds, and we helped multiple schools and districts establish flexible school-wide Title I programs. In 2016, we prepared Consolidated Grant applications for 32 school districts and charter schools, securing more than $4,000,000.
- We helped nonprofit organizations including the YMCA (Albany, NY and Dutchess County, NY), Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Literacy Volunteers of America, the Community Action Organization of Erie County (NY) and the Buffalo Urban League (NY) secure 21st Century Community Learning Centers grants, federal Community Technology Centers grants and federal Mentoring program grants.
- We wrote applications for school districts and charter schools in New York City, Long Island and across upstate and Western NY that secured 21st Century Community Learning Centers grants, federal Counseling grants, Carol White Physical Education grants, state Technology grants, federal Charter Schools Program grants and State Stimulus Fund (NYS) grants. JPS Solutions partner Wayne D. Jones also wrote grant applications that secured $6 million for the Dallas Independent School District and $3 million for the Hartford Public Schools, as well as successful federal 21st Century Community Learning Centers, Safe Schools/Healthy Children and Magnet School grant applications for school districts in Long Island NY (Bay Shore) and Westchester County NY (Dobbs Ferry).
- We helped more than 40 faith-based and community-based organizations in New York City, Long Island (NY), Buffalo (NY), Albany (NY), Rochester (NY) and Boston become state-approved and federally-funded Supplemental Educational Services (SES) providers. We worked closely with the Black Ministerial Alliance of Greater Boston to help African American and Latino churches and nonprofits in Boston integrate technology in after-school programs and become successful SES providers.